Be Advised: Horrific Experience with On Line/Internet order with clickhere2shop who are a Third- Party Company on Sears.com . This company goes under several names all with the exact street address and phone number!

My credit Card was charger but they Canceled my order!--- The clickhere2shop insist that Sears di totally at fauly but…I have been lied to by both and Sear Hosted the link-I used a Seras Credit Card and no one will help me! On Sunday 11/25/17, I placed Order for a $530.00 (sale price) Christmas Tree. The next day I received a call from Sera’s /Citibank credit department wanting me to confirm that I placed the order. The man was VERY RUDE I called Sear Credit back to confirm that they were the ones who called me.

On Tuesday at 11/29, I got a call from Sears CANCELLING my order saying my order was denied by the Sears Credit/Citibank. I immediately called Sears Credit/Citibank who stated they NEVER denied the charge!!!! Trapper, the representative made a 3 way call to Sears …The Sears agent, Jillian claimed the somehow the wrong name was entered on my credit card- and blamed clickhere2shop stating they put the shipping name for the credit card name (this was a Xmas gift I was sending)- Please Note: The Sears Online page would not accept the Credit Card Info without ALL the correct info payment method boxes being CORRETLY filled Out I spoke with a supervisor, Inna at sears who advised me, the original order with clickhere2shop had indeed been Canceled but she would immediately reorder the tree. She promised to call me back when the order was confirmed with shipping date and arrival date.

She stated Sears could NOT expedite shipping from 7-10days ground to a faster method because that was the ONLY WAY clickhere2shop ships. Inna called me back about 45 minutes later and gave me a Comigration number; a shipping date ode Dec 3 and the expected arrival of Dec8-10. - My credit card was Charged the Full Amount!!! On Thursday Nov 30, *date Stamped 3:07 PM MT) I received an Email with the details of the Second Order with a note that that Order was also CANCELLED because the Tree was out of Stock….

WHY WHY WHY did my credit card get charged by Sear and why did clickhere2shop tell Sears it was in stock over 24 hours before Canceling my order. Seems to me this is a way forclickhere2shop to have access to thousands of Dollars for several days before refunding the Customer… I tread calling clickhere2shop but you cannot even leave them a message. I Facebook message them and they simply replied it was out of stock. The Email I got clearly states that clickhere2shop is the one who needs to issues the Refund!

I have sped over 7 hours on the phone- most of the calls are forward to the Philippians whose supervisors cannot do anything to help me. I currently have 2 Escalated Case Number open and Sear has yet to contact me. It is impossible to reach clickhere2shop as they claimed they are too busy to answer the phone or address Email… What a joke They Definitely do not live up to their Mission Statement-Clickhere2shop was founded on the belief that customers come first. As a result, we strive and maintain the most pleasant order and shipping experience possible.

Customer definitely DO NOT COME First- This was the WORST experience Ever!!! .

Review about: Clickhere2Shop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments